Posting

When you post remember you are posting to a world audience. You must use correct punctuation - sentences must start with capital letters and end with full stops, check your spelling and use writing language not text language. Mrs FR

Tuesday 24 February 2015

All about cody 2015

I have achieved playing goalie in soccer sinte it was my first time I have achieved jumping off a rock at camp.

I have a good strengths in maths and sports.

My weakness are reading and writing and i get annoyed very easily.

Goals i would like to get at standard for my reading  and writing and take leadership in my role properly and do it as best as possible can.

Working in groups or on google docs and typing.

Maths and improving in reading and writing.

To work with little kids.

mountain biking,bike riding,soccer,maths,sports,animals and gymnastics.


No comments:

Post a Comment